As one of the leading computer brands on the market, HP manufactures durable and fast-performing computers with one of the fastest timing responses out there. Aside from personal computers, it offers other electronic products which include laptops, tablets, printers, inks and toners, and accessories. A large part of its income comes from the sale of personal computers. This is because many users find them reliable and top-of-the-line, making it a highly sought-after brand. Here’s why you should shop on HP if you’re in the market for an impressive computer.
Why Choose HP Computers?
HP computers are packed with cutting-edge features that can suffice the needs of every user, whether for gaming or for office work. Regardless of the model, you are guaranteed that you’re getting a remarkable performance.
HP is known for its light and tough computers. Regardless of the model, it can withstand accidental bumps and drops.
Different color variations and styles
HP computers come with various colors and designs that will suit your style. For this reason, it’s one of the most sought-after brands in Malaysia.
Remarkable Display Resolution
Today, many people watch TV shows and movies through their computers. With that, they have a penchant for laptops with impressive displays so they can watch the shows they like at the best quality possible. HP offers laptops and computer monitors whose display offers impeccable picture quality, ensuring users they get their money’s worth.
Some models of HP computers are integrated with a touchscreen technology that is highly responsive. It’s also reliable so you won’t have to worry about lags and other problems that are often seen in touch screen devices on the market.
At the forefront of 3D printing technology
In case you didn’t know, HP is one of the first manufacturers that developed a computer that comes with a 3D printer. It also comes with a software that users can use to design objects that would like to print out.
Some HP models have a built-in backlight that comes useful when working in dimly lit settings and dark environment. This is a one-of-a-kind feature that is not easily found on the market.
Apart from the impressive design features and specifications, another reason why HP computers are sought-after is that they are reasonably priced. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to get a quality and functional computer.
Redeeming HP coupons and codes
- Check great discounts and promotions from HP by visiting the coupon section above. Select the best offer you can find.
- If the promo comes with a code, just copy it for later use.
- Visit HP’s website and browse through their wide array of products.
- To see more details about a certain product, just click Tech Spec.
- You can also see similar models alongside the product you choose so you can compare the features.
- Once you’ve chosen your preferred product, click Add to Cart.
- If you don’t want to add products, just click the shopping cart button on the upper right-hand side. You will be directed to another page in which you can choose a shipping method.
- On the same page, under the shipping method, there is the coupon subsection. Click add so you can enter the coupon code you copied earlier from iprice.sg. Then, click apply to redeem the promo.
- Clicking Checkout directs to you a page in which you are given options to check out with PayPal, check out as a guest or sign in to your account. Just register if you want to sign up for an account.
- Fill in the shipping address and click continue once finished.
- Choose a payment method and place the order to complete the transaction.
Aside from PayPal, HP accepts credit card issued by Discover Network, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Shipping and delivery
Shipping is free on all orders. Also, the standard shipping times are around 5 to 7 working days. If you want to expedite the delivery, shipping charges will be applied.
If you need help regarding your purchase, get in touch with HP’s dedicated support team by visiting their website and clicking on Contact HP that is found on the home page. Then, select a location (in this case, choose Malaysia). After that, enter the required information like the serial number, the name of the product, etc. so the team could start the troubleshooting process.